Contributors

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Switzerland

 Switzerland Now this is a place to go too. When I was there it was in June and it was so nice out there. The people and place that I saw were so great. This is the streets of Switzerland.
 As you can see there many thing for you to see there.
 I just love to look at the Mountains now that is something I do not have in Chicago. With all the snow at the top of it....
 And just look at the rivers there, They just take your breath away. Just the way the mountains are right there next to them.
 And they have so many different Castle out there that you can go and see. This in one that I went to see myself. And the top picture on this one is one of the International Organizations based in Switzerland.

 This is Castle Chateau De Chillon. It is so big inside. And there is so much for you to see on how they lived back then.

 So many place that you can go swimming. And just see so many new things.
 And all the water falls that they have too.

 So many under ground cave that you can go to as well.
 Now this is the Beer girls out there. You can say that they really enjoy there Beer.
So as you can see I have been to so many Places and I have enjoyed the time to meet the people and just to see all the things in live that I have never seen before.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment