Contributors

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Paris

 Paris,France This is the city of love. So they say anyway. I must say for myself that it is breath taking.
 Just to be there and see all that they have there was so nice for me. I do think it would have been so much more better for myself if I had someone with me to share it with.
 Just to see all the towers and the people was so great for me. And to hear them when they speck. Wow! Now that blow me away. I really did not care what they were saying because it just sounded so nice to me.
 And yes they have Disney World out there as well so your kids can have some fun when they are with you too.

 Just llok at how many things there are for you to go and see when you are out there.

 I had so much fun and the food was great as well. Go shopping and have some fun doing it.





 Just take a walk and see all the building. They really do look so good to me. I do enjoy looking at all the different kinds that they have so different then us in the states.
And when you are near the water front, make sure you are with someone you love because it is so breath taking for you to see when you are with the one you love.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment