Contributors

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Spain

 This is Madrid, Spain so different from so many place's that I have been too. But still so nice to see. This is the city of Midrid.
 This is Plaza Mayor In Madrid, you can sit and have your coffee here or do some shopping if you like. So many people come here every day.
 This is the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona Spain.
 Just look at how big this city is. I had such a good time when I was there, with so much to see and do there. And the people were so nice to me as well. The city is in Malaga Spain.
 This is the Roman Bridge  Guadalquivir River in Cordaba Spain.
 This is Spain's  Royal Palace.

 This is the Bull Fighting ring. They love to fight the Bull, but for myself I just could not find myself to go and see this. I just do not like to see a Animal get killed.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment