Contributors

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Picture of Florida

 This is Disney World in the Night time just look and all the lights on it.
 


 Just love this picture it is foot prints in the sand. Just make's you want to stay and never leave this place.

 This is Down Town Florida. So many people come here just to shop. You have so many shopping malls here.

 This is Lake Orlando Florida. This was Taking in the night so you can see the light in it. People just love to come and see this.



 This is Florida and I have been there to so many times. I took my granddaughter there when she was only 5 years old and she just loved it. We had so much fun when we were there because there is so much that you can do when you are there. I have two pictures of Disney World up on this page just so you can see how it looks in the day time and then in the night time as well. Lots of my Family live in Florida so I do go to see them as much as I can just because I love to go swimming there and to go fishing too. This is a place so many people go just to have fun. Now on this page you can see a picture of Lake Orlando Florida
 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment