Contributors

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Puerto Rico

 This is Puerto Rico and I have been here many times. Just love to go and see my family and to enjoy the Island.
 As you can see it is really nice here and the people are great too. There is so much you can do here, like go shopping or see the water falls, go to the night clubs or just lay out on the beaches.
 As you can see they have many beaches that you can go to. And the great thing about Puerto Rico is that it is always has  nice weather out there too.
 This is part of San Juan Puerto Rico. The towns are so nice to see or you can go to the hills of Puerto Rico and see things from there. My family just loves to go and have fun with the family there.
 Just look how nice it is when the sun go's down. Nice to see when you are with someone you love.

 I like to just lay out in the sun or go fishing. The food is great here and you can always find something to do.

 This is the Island Flag for Puerto Rico. And Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. as well.
 Try the food and have a drink. See all that you can when you are there because you will enjoy it.
So take the time and come and see all that you can do here and just enjoy your self with your Family. I know I do when I am there.......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment