Contributors

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Pictures of were I was living Before Egypt

 Now this is Kauai, Hawaii. This is where I lived before coming to Egypt. It is so nice there. And it is always hot out side.
 As you can see it is like being in Heaven. It so so nice that I just want to go back there as soon as I can. I am so sure that my husband will enjoy it too.
 The water falls are so sweet to look at and you can going swimming there to if you like.
 The beach is a great place to get your sun tan if you like that. Or you can just go for a swim or take a ride on you board. Because the waves are so big you will just love it. Many people come here just to have the time to enjoy them self with there family's.
 This is were the water comes up out of the water. You need to stay back or you will get wet. But it is nice to watch. The water is so blue I just can't get enough of it. And you can go Fishing if that is what you enjoy doing like myself.
 There are so many different beaches on Kauai and there are so many more Islands for you to see out there too. This in just one of them.
 It is a good place for you to live is you like the hot temps out there. I did because I really do not like the cold of Chicago or the snow.
And as you can see there are many water falls for you to see out there as well. Just take the time to enjoy your life when you are there and have so fun....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment