Contributors

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

People & Friends In Nicaragua

 You Never know who you might meet when you are in a new place. So many different people in this world. So many different face to see. And the things they all do so different in there lives.
 This is a lady that I meet when I was In Nicaragua. She took good care of me me I was there. If I was hurt she would see to my needs and take care of it. She took me all around to see many things there.
 This is her with her Husband. I think they are just to sweet with each other and I hope that I am like this with my husband when we get old.
 Just the way the people dress and the way the kids play. If is so different from us in the States. The will find anything to play with. But our kids need to get a new toys every week. You see they just do not know how well they have it in life.
 The kids and people here are just happy with what they have. Yes they would like it better if they had what we have. But just look at how happy they are with out it.
 The whole way of life is so nice for them. It is just the little things in life that make them so happy.
Life is just so nice for them and they are happy with it. And that is why I like to go to new place's to see new people and to see new thing's in our life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment