Contributors

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hawaii Pics

















Hawaii It is so nice here and great for fishing. I did go out and fish and got some fish almost bigger then me. Took picture of the fish under the water and seen so many nice things out there. The people are so sweet and nice that help every one out if you need it. The sun is always out in PO'IPU Beach And with so much that you can do there. I love the food and the fun with the people in Hawaii. It is so safe there that no one locks there doors And the jail has no gate around it. Wow! And the water so deep blue I just could not stop looking at it. Had so much time in the sun getting my tan lines. It is a place we should all take the time to go and see. You will enjoy your self out there and have lots of fun every day that you are there.................

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment