Contributors

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Nicaragua Trip






My trip to Nicaragua. Picture for Nicaragua and it reminds me of Egypt. The people are some much a like and the way of living is so like them too. I have travel so much to so many places. I have seen what we have and what they do not. I just wish that more people would take the time to see what they really have in there life. We cry about not have so many things in our life. But we never stop to see what others in life don't have. We are so rich with all that we have and should be giving thanks to God for what we have. Because there are so many who can say that they have anything in there life. I tryed to let my kids know all that they have when they were growing up. To let them know to give thanks for what you have because there are so may out there who do not have what my kids had. So take the time to give thanks for what you have in your life now......












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment