Contributors

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Chicago Zoo




This is the Chicago Zoo And I went there with my Family to see the Animals.  You see I have a thing for Animals. I like to know that they are taking care of and have what they need. Like food or care of a Doctor for them when they are sick or hurt. It really make's me sad when I see Animal that are not being taking care of. And I have see this in Nicaragua and now here in Egypt. There are So many cats out here on the streets and having baby. I heard a Kitten cry one day on the street and it was looking for it's mother. And the poor baby had a bad front paw. But know on the street seem to care about this. I just wanted to go out and help it by trying to give it some food or something. But my husband and his Family would not like me go out to it. They sad the Animals out on the streets are sick and you can not touch them. Now again I say How lucky we are that we have people to go and take care of the cats and dogs on the street in our city in the states. Just one more thing to give thanks to God for.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment