Contributors

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Chicago My Home Town














This is me in my home town of Chicago. It was so nice when I was there and I did enjoy myself and my family when I was there with them. I can say that I do miss them so much. Because there is nothing in life better then family. To have my kids and my Grand kids is the joy in my life. And I hope that all that I tell them, That they my know how much they really mean to me in my heart. And yes my cat is my baby too. He is always there for me. He knows when I am sad and come's and gives me love just when I need it most. This is a park in Chicago that I went to with my Daughter Linda and my Grandson. We did have a nice time to see all the colors of fall.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment